Friday, July 22, 2011

Diary? No, it's called a Idea Book!

Yup, that is right everyone.
I have officially started a diary, except mine is technically called an "IDEA BOOK." Starting today I have decided that I will be writing ALL my ideas in this little notebook of mine. Video ideas, thoughts, or basically any sort of creative idea, AND some journey entries will be in there as well. You may say, well you already have a blogger, that is basically like your online diary. Yes, you are correct, but everything in this diary is going to be top secret.
It is going to be filled with my personal thoughts, personal ideas, and personal information.
All the entries I will be straight from my mind.
I am literally going to just write.
No editing or anything.
The ideas will be on a one lane highway from my mind to the paper.
I think this will be interesting.
Not only will I be able to remember and document my ideas for videos and other stuff, but I will be able to vent and record some special memories in this idea book of mine. I am looking forward to writing in this book every once in a while and in the future reading what my past self has written. It'll be like a time machine in the shape of words.

P.S: I am not going to stop posting here on Blogger if you were wondering. This is just a new form of blog that I decided to start writing in. So no worries, and see you in the next post! Have a good one. - Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment