Tuesday, July 12, 2011

UPDATE

8:16 p.m. on 7/12/11

Hey Everyone!!
Hope all is well!! I am in the blogging mood, so I'm deciding to write you all a little something to basically catch you up on what has been happening in my life. So here we go.
First of all I GRADUATED from high school!!! Class of 2011 WOOP WOOP!! Finally done with those long four years, and finally get to go to college and be a freshman again lol. Yay.....but no, it really is going to a blast and I cannot wait. It's going to be amazing being a 49'er this fall at CSULB.
Second, I have still been vlogging and posting all kinds of videos on my YouTube Channel. You can check out one of my latest vlog video here, or see my newest Q&A video here. But yeah, I have still being uploading new videos to YouTube so go and watch them if you have not already.
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE while there, please and thank you! :)
Enough of my YouTube talk.
What else have I been up to?
Well, I have recently gotten a summer job at my local pool and really enjoy that. I have also been planning some music videos and other fun films for this summer, and just been chilling with my friends and fishing. I had a wonderful time this fourth of July with my family. We lit a bunch of fireworks, got to see a bunch of illegal fireworks, and discovered the firework setting on my mom's and brother's girlfriend's digital camera.

So... that basically has been my entire summer. The only other thing that I can really think of at the moment is that me and my friend Sierra helped celebrate my other friend Eric's birthday by taking him to lunch and to seven 7elevens on July 11, 2011 (7-11-11). Yes, he shares his birthday with the stores of 7-11, and he had gotten seven free slushees at all the places we had gone to that day. It was pretty much amazing :)

SO THERE IT IS. THERE IS MY UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS ON HOW I'VE BEEN AND WHAT I HAVE BEEN UP TO. HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IT, AND STAY POSTED FOR MORE!
Jamie Perez

No comments:

Post a Comment