Sunday, August 9, 2009

Got LOST while cleaning :)


So today while cleaning my VERY messy room, I fell upon a story that I had wrote in middle school on a shelf. And I thought that it was pretty good, despite all the human errors I had made. I had based my written story on the television series "Lost," but I had used different names and basically made my own episode of the show. So I thought that it would be fun to share this little episode of mine :) Enjoy!




Holly stepped onto the platform, and turned to
say "bye"
to her family and friends. She walked
through the hallway,
and stepped into the plane.
Holly found her seat and sat
down. the plane took
flight and Holly got that funny feeling
in her stomach,
but after a few seconds it slowly melted
away.
Holly picked up her headphones and started to

listen to "Relient K" when she looked out of her
window
and saw the wing fall off! Everyone
was screaming
and freaking out because the plane
was shaking. All she
knew after that was that
she blacked-out.



When she woke up all she knew was that she had
a nasty
headache. When she stood up she felt a sharp
pain near
her rib. Looking down at her side she saw a
piece of metal
stuck in her side. Holly pulled it out and
let out a gasp. She
held the pain in and walked out
onto the beach.



Holly looked around and saw half the plane on
the beach
with people running all over the place.
That's when Holly
noticed a little boy with a dog trying
to pull him away from
a falling piece of metal, so she
ran as fast as she could
and grabbed the boy just
in time. Everyone that was near
the plane fell right on
the sand. Holly picked up the boy
and laid him down
onto the sand under a palm tree.



Later that day Holly found a doctor on the beach
named,
Jeremy. Jeremy took a look at the boy and
said he was going
to be just fine, and that he just
got a minor concussion.
Holly was relieved as
Jeremy said that. She walked over to
the boy
and noticed that he was awake, so Holly asked

him, "What's your name?" The little boy answered
back, "Drew."



When Holly was done talking to Drew she
walked over to
Jeremy and said thank you to him.
That's when this man
yelled out, "Help!" Jeremy and
Holly both turned
around as the man kept on
yelling, "Help!"Signaling for
them to follow him. When
Holly and Jeremy got to
the place that the man
pulled them to the man
said, "Look up, I think there's
a man up in the tree." So
Holly and Jeremy looked up
and saw a man in his plane
seat, stuck in the tree.



They got the man out of the tree and returned to the
beach.
By the time they got back to the beach, people
were building
shelters, so Holly built her own tent out
of tree branches
and palms. It gave Holly shelter that
night from the rain. When
she was in her tent, she
heard a roar, and she ran outside.
Everyone else
was out of their tents, and that's when they all

knew they were no longer safe on the island.


Well, I hope that you enjoyed the story :) Although now that I look back at it, I wish I would have added more details ... But oh well, I wrote that almost 4 years ago, so I guess it was not too bad. Keep reading my blogs! There are more to come!

Joyful Jamie <3






No comments:

Post a Comment